欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas ? Christmas Eve?

This night, I am alone in the house.

After having lunch with aunty Amy, we (me, sis and bro) went back home.
Later, dad bring sis and bro went to his friends' place, and mum go to work , left me alone.

As usual, i feel so cold and chill being alone in the house, even though without air-cond. Maybe is the coldness of lonely.

Other stand sit in front of the TV, i have nothing else to do.

tick tock tick tock...clock's hand keep turning, and i fell asleep.

Without noticing the vibration of my hanphone, i received 6 missed call from sis and my dear each.

OH MY GOD!
This year, i will go through my CHRISTMAS with full of guilty.

because did not pick up the call from my dear...while she was not in the mood, while she need me...

GUILTY...my X'mas punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment