欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

24 June 2012 A happy FAMILY DAY.

A happy FAMILY DAY.

We went  to Bt 14, Puchong to have our breakfast, my brother's favourite, BAK KUT TEH.  Haha, its not bad.

Actually we went Bt 14 because i knew there was a blood donation campaign going on.  After our, breakfast, me and brother went for the campaign that held in a primary school, SJK (C) Han Ming.  Mum and sis went for "shopping" at the air-condless HERO.

This is the second time I went for blood donation.  I feel so excited about it, even after i have done with my donation.   HAHAHAHAHA

Later on, mum and sis came and met us at the school.  Both of us joined the FREE body check-up that too held at the same venue.  Mum need too take care of her body because result show she has very high cholestrol.  on the other side, i just need to FREQUENTLY go for SPORT activities to maintain my good body, hahaha.

One more highlight of the day, I bought a pair of new glassess for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment