欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Before my F8 and F9 examination

Now, i am start counting down for my examination, less than two hour to enter the exam hall.

It has been a month since our heart broken.
I miss you every single day.  I wish i can look for you, sms you, chat with you, but I know that i have to stop disturbing you.
I have told myself, you have made your choice, you shall release this burden (me), and go fly higher and further to seek for your happiness, while I will armored myself and go to chase for you.  Its tiring and not fair for you to wait for me...again.

Is my immature that lead to your decision, is my fault for two of us suffering.
I realise that you have given me so much, until I become greedy and asking for more, at the same time, i have stopped giving what you needed..."an quan gan"

Before this, i thought you are a part of my life, actually not, You are my life

I need to start moving on, i believed that you had. 

To be with you for the rest of my life, was my dream.
To be with you, will be my dream.

I will minimize you to be part of my heart, keep it deep inside, i will keep missing you until my heart stop "pumping". 

Just keep it aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment