欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Did you miss me?

Ya, this question keep appearing in my head, I really hope that you do.

Its very easy for a boy to voice out the decision to his girl; but this is not the case for girl.
Girl will think very much of it, take into concern many factors, including how will the boy react once she have made the decision.
Therefore, when a girl have firmly made her choice, boys are seldom able to hold her heart again.

You have taken your time to make this decision, its hard for you, i know, because you love me, but the love have changed and become a burden for you, you have been very tired along the way.

You hold your steps back to wait for my improvement, but i dissapointed you, again and again.

I wish we can be back together, but not now, because i know that the problem will remain unsolved - I still unable to give what you need the most.  Next time perharps, next time i will be the right one instead of the perfect one for you.  My shoulder and warmest hug will be prepared for you instead of I need you shoulder again.

Time factor is the major concern, its really need time to build up and maintain the relationship.  When you are ready, please do not forget the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment