欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

27 April 2010 (1)

Today is my big day ... What big day...My driving test day ! It sounds small...but BIG..
Yesterday night i had nightmare twice...both are related to driving and vehicles but i forgot what happen in my dream...

I go to my driving school...PERFECT Driving Academy...to take the documents and wait for the arrival of JPJ to register...As usual ,the government staffs come after one hour as stated...We all, about 100 people have for 1 hour...as expected...My heartbeat become slower as time flow...does not mean that i am dieing but i feel less nervous...

Since I take both B2 and D class driving license test...So we take the first round of B2 test...Handling a motorcycle is just easy for me...although some mistake during emergency brake...but i still pass...so happy...

But now only the test start ! The D class test...In my mind, i keep thinking that i didn't give any coffee money ,so even how well i did, i will not pass...so i am nervous...because the money and the time i had spend here...although its not a lot...but ...well you know...i don't want take a repeat test...

It is now my turn to drive the car...after a while of break...the hill test, side-parking,and three-point-turn...
 -Hill test...my document is not found ...but i already in the car on the hill...yet i need to come out from the car because without it i couldn't take the test...i went out and luckily one of the instructor send my document here...so I continue the test...
 -Side-parking...the car i drove is extremely silent...when the car is in reverse gear ,i slowly remove the clutch....but it didn't move...i try and try ...and i accidentally pull out the car key...luckily the JPJ officer do not notice about it when busy dealing with other candidate...so I continue the test...
 -Three-point-turn...nothing happen...just ok...

Yeah ! I pass all of the three test and now is the last section...On the road...

I completed B2 and D(1) within 1 hour...but i have to wait for the last section for about one and a half hour...damn long...tired...and boring

When my turn to go ...I go into the car...do all the required stuff...then i slowly release the clutch and let the car move...but the car stop and the engine~ ~...hehe you know
I try for the second time...when i try to release the clutch again...the JPJ officer remind me ...HANDBRAKE....oops, i forget about it...no wonder the  car didn't move...


Move the car...drive it...it just normal along the road...come back...and i PASS.....

WoW ,I pASS mY tEST...I wILL hAVE mY oWN dRIVING lICENSE...and i can fetch my girlfriend to where ever we  or she want to go...and also my family membersssss.....HappY~~~