欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Science Program FLIER

Fuu~ yesterday night I went to Elken seminar again...this is the 5th times i went there...for product knowledge and share the achievements by others...Actually i planned not to go so i can finish my homework and the flier...
But at last I went too...


After we went yumcha ,uncle sent me back ,it is already 12.00 am...Although I am tired ,I quickly switched on my laptop to do the flier...i was so so so tired...and not even the halfway...i felt asleep ...with the spectacles still on my nose and the switched on computer...


This morning i wake up when my mum calling Wei Ern...i quickly open my eyes, find my glasses and wear it...then continue my works...I used half an hour to finished it...wow ...but i haven't brush my teeth and change my clothes...And yet ,i didn't do any single homework...so sad...i like my homework very much


Gotta stop here...need to email the flier to my boss...
Sorry Babe, I love you...
Yesterday ,
when you say~Good night~
was so cute...
i love it...
Hope can hear that every night

No comments:

Post a Comment