欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Thursday, April 29, 2010

27 April 2010 (2) DATING

After i passed all my test...i went bank for a while...then go back home and change clothe...i wore the shirt she bought for me...hehe


I have no time to eat...I quickly went out to take bus...My destination is...
Selangor
Petaling District
Puchong Zone
Pusat Bandar Puchong
....beside LDP...
IOI Mall.
..new wing...
Third floor
Redbox Karaoke
 To meet a bunch of friend and her...
In Redbox...of courese we sing...drink...sing...eat...sing....and sing....

Me and she leave earlier for our second round...have our lunner/dinch...hehe
We went Little Taiwan and had some meals over there...
We just enjoy ourselves...The food is so warm...haha
Then we went JUSCO to play~~

When we want to go back...It was rainning...
We took bus...It was very congested...
When we arrive...it was still raining...
As usual ,I sent her home with bus '11 '...
I kept her glasses so it wouldn't wet..
When my job completed...i walked back home...alone...

This time...she told me...next time no matter we go have to bring umbrella...or else i have to drive...a four wheels vehicle...

No comments:

Post a Comment