欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Sunday, April 25, 2010

wAItIng~~

It is not like I never wait for someone or something...now I am  waiting for JPA scholarship...I am waiting for my agent test...I am waiting for the time to fly away from my cage~WORKING PLACE...and i used to wait for her for two hours...that time she is not my girlfriend yet...(i posted the story)


Two days ago...same thing happened...she went for meeting and yet as a boyfriend i went to wait for her at IOI . The only difference is now she is my girlfriend now...I reach at about 2.50pm...then i went to hang around somewhere of anywhere and thinking what should we do and where should we when after she finished...


Later I received her message :Come here now..got something to ask you....


So I went down to the place they meeting...i solve their question...they know the answer and i walked out alone...is kind of weird


I received her message again : Where is the money ?


So I called her and explained...for the second time where the first time I already explained to the people in-charged... 


I went Popular...take some books and read~~


4.15pm


She came...with her friends...saw me...go to find for white board...with her friends...


She looks sad...so I ask why? As usual she said :"nothing" , with the upset face...Then I decided to bring her to some where else...to make her happy


But i was wrong...at the end of the day... I ended up with my tears...I was so selfish...now only i know that...