欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LOve StoRy

Actually...i already have a girlfriend...my friends know,my schoolmates know...my parents...i think they know but they act like don't know.Because my mum like to arrange our stuff...so i think got a few times she saw some letters, presents...and just keep quiet and act nothing happen...

But never mind..me and she already started...twice..haha...is a long story~~

She was my junior in school...a girl that i dislike in school since she came...may be is because of the chicken little spectacles...and the way she speak...quite annoying...we always fight(not physically)...because we both are alike...like to win...

Later on she become prefect...and at one year we all prefect went for a 3days 3 nights camp...thats time...is when our story STARTED~~

No comments:

Post a Comment