欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Choice

Oh my god ! I have so many homeworks need to finish ! I already start my tertiary school life in EU institute , taking LCCI Diploma...at PJ, Selangor


Many people think that it will be such a waste for excellent student like me to choose accounting, for them, they i think i should choose science or medicine or others related study... But this is my life, do not tell me what should and shouldn't i do...


Being human is just to make mistake and improve ...so let me be what I want to be... Our lives shouldn't control by others...I become a excellent student is because i choose to listen to teacher, i choose to be responsible, i choose to learn, i choose to use my brain...


Don't forget, I am a teenager, i can be sucks likes others... i can say bad words in every sentences i speak out, i can go hang out every day in shopping mall...i can do others stuff as other teenagers but i CHOOSE to not doind its...I might not be matured enough ,but every single human being have brain...and i choose to use my brain to think...


The most important is my father teach me how to think...Thanks dad...You have teach me a lot, but i still have a lot to learn from you...you might not success in your career , but you are the greatest dad...not because of you buy us a lot of toys, full-fill our every single wish, but you teach us how to think and choose...