欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A very early morning

Today i suppose in a good mood to post my love story...

BUT everything changed!!

I ask my student to go upstairs to take his exercise book...

Then he said haaa?I haven't eat my breakfast yet?
5 minutes before he said that...he is playing his skateboard...

I ask Why never eat your breakfast?Since you came for a long time already...

Then he get angry and say My mother never prepare for me...just know how to neg neg neg...

HEY,that is what secondary school form 1 student said! So dependant like a cute baby...and yet he want to act macho...Luckily my EQ damn high...if not...I will go and punch and kick him already...How dare a stupid talk to me like that...i am black belt in TAEKWONDO...do you know that? Stupid!!

Why keep calling him stupid?
If
clever boy need to tuition mie?
If clever boy want to act cute or act macho...is ok for me...as long as he full-fill the system in Malaysia...which is academic-based society...But the stupid is stupid...hehe
If clever boy you can not listen to me...because you are clever...

How consider as clever?

Dear...S and P Club member:

If you can get a total of 27 A's in or more than that UPSR,PMR and SPM ...you can consider clever...if not sorry....you are a very dumb stupid STUPID...


No comments:

Post a Comment