欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Friday, April 30, 2010

workING

Now i am giving tuition in Mercury room...Ian, Hannah and XiaoTing are doing their exercise...ME as their tuition teacher is blogging...In front of me, the new member is also doing his exercise...


My homework...which is a lot...is at my right hand side...
My cane...which is very big...is at my left hand side


I still got a lot of thing haven't do....
As a student...Homework~~~
As an employee...My student books..exercises...science program...parents day~~~
As a event organizer...Event...chinese chess...badminton...YuanDian...YMM Selangor...etc~~~
As a tuition teacher...My student syllybus and progress~~~
As a part-timer...MLM-Elken and Insurance-Great Eastern...have to find people...treat as my business~~~
As a citizen...My JPA scholarship~~~
As a boyfriend...Her birthday and our anniversary~~~

As a hubby...miss her and take care her everyday~~~
As a son and brother...my family~~~
As myself...I need REST!!


But our life is not fairy tale...we can't be ourself always...face different people everyday...so tiring wearing mask with smilling face when deal with someone i ................


I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU...DEAR...EVERYTHING BECOME SO SIMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment