欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Saturday, May 1, 2010

29 April 2010 Drive legally

This night....dad want to go out yumcha...so i  go together with him....only two of us....ern ern and ru ru already slept....

Dad give me the car key and let me drive...This time is the first time I drove legally...which is I already got my P license...Before this i already drove a few times illegally....haha

We went to mum working place...and along the journey which is not more than 4 km....dad keep nagging me as expected....I already expected that....so I just ignore it....because if I care, I will mad...haha....but my EQ is high enough to handle it.

Later dad cant take this anymore...so switch place with me and we went yumcha....

When someone with many experiences sit beside you while u are driving...you will feel nervous and can not do well...because they will keep nagging...haha...

Said me and KimHan...

No comments:

Post a Comment