欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dad, Happy birthday... 2/5/2010

Now...is my student tea time...so i will take this 15 minutes to write how did us celebrate our dad's birthday yesterday...but before  that~~

On the mornig, I brought ern ern to McDonalds to have our breakfast...which I never try before...hehe...paiseh...
I not sure whether the burger ern ern ordered is chicken or beef...but it taste good so just forget about it...
The cashier totally forgot about hashbrown that we ordered and that time already pass 11 am...when I went to counter aked for it...he didn't let me finish what I want to say...He keep saying that no more hash brown .only got french fries...luckily there was a woman who I think is supervisor help me to get it...
I give service charge okey? How can this kind of attitude appear nowadays,luckily that day I in a good mood...

On the afternoon, I went to McDonalds again to meet a friend to discuss our coming big event...secret~~

At the evening, my dad came back...but i busy dealing with teacher and Kenny about the Chinese Chess Tournament...so busy and have to take very good care when speak out every single word...

After we all have change our clothes,set our hairstyle...put some perfume...actually only daddy put...hehe
...then we went for dinner...

We planned to go to the library opposite MBA...but when we reached there, already closed...So we decided to go to the shop where we bought our spectacles which is near by...but it was closed too...aiyooo...
We have no choice so we went to the steamboat shop where we decided to go before...but...(again)...there got so many people lining up to wait for their turn...
I went to line up...But dad change his mind and decided to bring us to the hawker center we go usually to eat Nyong Tau Fu...but the stall wasn't at the shop already ...bankrupt? So at the end we went to the near by restaurant...which is steamboat shop too to have our dinner...

Lastly...I paid for the dinner...For 18 years...this was the first time i pay for the dinner...dinner with my family...

Dad...happy birthday...

Dear...today you got work...
I so miss you...
hehe...
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment