欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Labour Day 1/5/2010

Now...my blog is my diary...I will try to write down every thing happened everyday...


Morning...
Me,dad ,ern ern  and ru ru went for our breakfast. I do not have Taekwondo class and dad rest for today as he suppose to be...Then we went uncle's house and sit for a while...
I received message from dear that she had wake up and later kim han will fetch them to Vista Millennium Condominium, where I live to swim...
When I saw the message  that she mentioned that Kim Han will fetch them...I feel weird and uncomfortable...
Maybe is because that i already got my license but I am not the one to go fetch her...Just feel weird...but never mind...Just let it be and forget about it...
So I went back home to meet them, I suppose drive back by myself, but the car owner...my dad change his mind...its ok for me as long as I can go back home...And I know that dad later have to fetch our China relatives to KLIA...he is going back to China today...


I went back...I met them...KimHan,KarSin,Kenn,HooiZhi...and we swim together...
Did I just said swim? I think play water is probably more suitable...we also took several photos...
I got the chance to relax and play with my friends...I was so happy...most important is she was there too..
And...KimHan said me fat already...
Of course ,if not I have no meat to lengthen myself to become taller...haha

Afternoon...
After about one and a half hour...we get hungry and tired...So we clean ourselves then KimHan fetch us to go for lunch...chicken rice...


I went to Tesco by bus by myself  for a meeting about Chinese Chess Tournament...
It was quite boring...So you guys no need to know about it...hehe
When the meeting finish, I called my dad whether he can come to fetch me or not...luckily he was on the way back from KLIA...so i not need to be fish sardine...hoho

Evening...
We straight away went to uncle house...
I planned to go play basketball...but the Korea artist  come and visit us~ Rain~...hehe...so cold
I changed my mind...I borrowed the broadband from my cousin...and keep online ...

Night...
Lastly , we went back home...Did i take bath? I think yes...
I and ern ern watch TV together...Ru ru stay at uncle's house...
I wonder why ern ern dont't want go to sleep since he is very tired...his eyes told me...with all the red-vessels...
He told me that he afraid to sleep himself...i just ignore him...at the end he also went to sleep by himself in the room without brother and sister accompany him...

Babe ...I love you...good night... muackz...
I will tell her the same thing every night before I sleep...
But sometimes jut too tired...Sorry babe

No comments:

Post a Comment