欢迎到来

一个属于我的内心世界

Saturday, May 1, 2010

School 30/4/10

As usual... Auntie Amy bring me to EU institute...Thank you Auntie for fetching me everyday...Thanks a lot...


I go into my classroom...Room 5...Normally, i will take out all the homework to do...but today didn't because no mood... 
Why I have a lot of homeworks? Actually very little only...but I am lazy...I absent twice and because of my PERFECTION... I redo the homeworks that I have done but I think is not tidy...so I have a lot of homework...I sleep in class sometimes...so I have a lot homework...so simple...but so lazy to do...


The first class today is Accounting...teach by Miss Yeoh...a funny teacher...who make a lot of joke with us...Only during her class we are very noisy...we tell a lot of joke... the whole class laugh...we very enjoy her class...The others teacher...is just ~~~haha....will be introduced one by one...


So keep visiting my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment